-Create and maintain design documents, workflows and other artifacts
- Evaluate proposed enhancements and changes and make recommendations related to design, coding and the use of extensions.
- Recommend and help deploy and tune infrastructure to improve performance.
- Develop, extend, test, deploy front end and back end functionality for our Magento based ecommerce websites.
- Mentor, collaborate and provide unstructured training to the development team as needed. - Work within a collaborative, innovative and team-oriented environment in IT using Agile methodologies.
- Evaluate existing application architecture, design, code and operations in order to recommend improvements.
-Minimum 1 years proven Magneto and Cake PHP development experience including Magento/Zend - framework,Magento Themes and Magneto Modules
- Minimum 1 years experience with PHP, object-oriented programming, HTML, CSS for Theme Integration from HTML to Magento Site..
- Minimum 1 years experience with high quality, high reliability Magento-based ecommerce websites and web application development.
- Minimum 1 years experience with using GIT. - Experience in SOAP/REST API.